How Do I Stop AT&T Redirection?
Here are the steps:
- Open the browser and then open the AT&T official website and then login with your credentials.
- Go to the top navigation bar and select Profile from the MY AT&T Section.
- Then, you have to select the Account Profile located under the AT&T Email Accounts section.
- Now, go to User Information Tab and then select the Delete Account option from the right of the Member ID.
- Once, you see the confirmation dialog box for deletion, click on the OK button.
This way you can delete the AT&T email account and then you have to log in to your Yahoo mail account.
- Open the Yahoo mail and login with your credentials and then click on the Unmerge option from the bottom right corner of the page.
With the help of this procedure, you can stop the redirects to the AT&T email accounts. If you want to learn more about it, log on to Onlinegeeks.net and see what you need to do about it.
Geschreven op: 22-01-2021